Every Organization Has These Problems
• Leadership inconsistency
• Poor Execution
• Slow Response Time
• Poor Quality Information
• Poor Information Flow
• Work Overload and Confusion
• Poor Decision-Making
• Low Employee Satisfaction
• Struggling to Keep Up with the Times
• Discord Between Supervisors and Subordinates
You don’t have to keep living with these problems.
Speed Leadership Workshops
Speed Leadership workshops are designed for leaders at all levels, from CEOs to new hires to employees in leadership development programs. The workshops come in two versions:
- The online short course consist of three 90 minutes classes.
- The one-day workshop has only 20% lecture and begins with an overview of the Speed Leadership concept and quickly moves on to hands-on problem-solving. There are two brief lectures between morning and afternoon problem-solving modules to deepen participant’s understanding of Speed Leadership and its connection to business and personal success.
- The twelve problem-solving workshops have only 1% lecture are delivered by the customer at whatever pace or timing works best. They can be mixed and matched to meet individual or business needs and are adaptable as times change. Select one or all twelve workshops, depending upon the need. The choice is yours!
The cognitive learning basis for both workshops is Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy levels four (analyze), five (evaluate), and six (create) — with particular focus on level six, create, where participants combine information to solve problems and create products that they will use (as individuals or teams) every day to help them improve the quality of their leadership skills and capabilities.
Customers Come First
Professor Emiliani worked in industry for 15 years and knows how expensive and complicated corporate-wide leadership development programs can be. Speed Leadership was designed meet the needs of corporate customers and offers the following benefits:
• Lower the Cost of Leadership Development Training
• Simpler Approach to Leadership Development
• Simpler Deployment Across the Organization
• More Durable – Lasts 10-20 Years or More
• Evolves in Step with Actual Needs
• Independent of Management System or Practice
• Independent of Work Area (Office, Shop, Field) or Function (Eng/HR/IT/Fin/etc.)
• Hands-On Active Learning that Connects to Actual Experiences
• Not One Size Fits All – Customizable Training to Meet Individual Needs
• More Engaging, Rigorous, Analytical, and Memorable
• Simplify Understanding of Leadership (Less Stress, Higher Leadership Productivity)
• Faster and More Effective Translation into Practice
• Make Leadership Accessible to More People
• Expand Internal Pool of Candidate Leaders for Promotion
You won’t find a better product or a better deal.