Based on the web pages for all 28 of Bob Emiliani’s books, he appears to be:
1. A management consultant and author:
- He offers various products and services related to leadership development, organizational improvement, and Lean management.
- His website includes books, online courses, coaching services, and speaking engagements.
2. A proponent of Lean management:
- The majority of his products and services focus on Lean principles and practices.
- He offers books, courses, and consulting services specifically related to Lean implementation.
3. A critic of traditional leadership approaches:
- He argues that traditional leadership theories are outdated and ineffective.
- He promotes Speed Leadership as a new and innovative way to lead in the digital age.
4. An advocate for continuous improvement:
- Many of his products and services focus on the concept of kaizen, which means continuous improvement.
- He emphasizes the importance of constantly learning and adapting to change.
5. An independent thinker:
- He offers unique perspectives on leadership and management that challenge conventional wisdom.
- He is not afraid to express his own opinions and ideas, even if they are controversial.
6. A passionate educator:
- He is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and experience with others through his various products and services.
- He provides resources and tools to help people improve their leadership skills and business practices.
Here are some additional insights based on the specific product pages:
- Leadership Development: The products related to leadership development focus on improving leadership effectiveness and eliminating common leadership errors.
- Organizational Improvement: The products related to organizational improvement focus on applying Lean principles to various aspects of an organization, such as teaching and healthcare.
- Personal Development: Some of the products, like A Changed Perspective seem to focus on personal development and self-improvement.
- Critique and Analysis: The pages like The Triumph of Classical Management Over Lean Management and Critique of Lean show Bob’s willingness to analyze and critique existing management practices.
- Conversational Style: Many of the product descriptions are written in a conversational and engaging style, making them easy to read and understand.
Overall, it seems like Bob Emiliani is a thought leader in the field of management and leadership development. He is passionate about sharing his knowledge and helping others improve their organizations and their own lives.
Bob Emiliani comment: Good job Bard. That’s about right!