Corporate Event Speaking
We selected you out of a pool of many candidates to speak at our meeting for four reasons: 1) you’re a great speaker, 2) you know how to handle executives, 3) you have hands on Lean experience in different types of businesses and applications, and 4) you are the top researcher in Lean. Your credibility is unimpeachable.
Kerry Arent, Vice President of Human Resources, Apvion
Need an entertaining, high-energy guest speaker to inspire and motivate you team to greater heights? Bob is available to speak at corporate meetings or senior management retreats. Here is what leaders have to say:
- “Great speaker. Easy to understand. Used relevant examples.”
- “Interactive and informative. A lot of information to use back at work.”
- “Slides were clean, simple, and easy to understand.”
- “Highly engaging. Knowledge is broad and deep. Very practical in his approach.”
- “He communicates really well. He’s humble and down-to-earth.”
- “Challenges his audience to think and learn. Good use of real-life examples. Many takeaways.”
- “Very knowledgeable. Good delivery and content. Excellent analogies. Easily translated to my company.”
Whether the audience is 10 or 750 people, well-versed in Lean or not, Bob speaks in unique, original, and entertaining ways that connect with audiences.
Speaking engagements can delivered in-person or online. Please contact me to check availability for your event.
My workshops reflect are intended for new and experienced leaders who are responsible for improving corporate performance.
- Lean leadership
- Lean management
- Toyota-style kaizen method
- Lean applied to higher education administration and teaching
The specific content and duration are driven by customer requirements. Please contact me to discuss your workshop needs.
This includes things such as one-on-one coaching, small group coaching, videos, or writing projects (such as documenting your Lean efforts). Or perhaps you have some ideas for special projects? Please contact me to discuss your special project needs.